When it comes to cosmetics, clothes, and skin care products, I feel like I have experimented with them all! There are certain products that are really worth investing in. In this post, I’ve put together a list of my 10 favorite daily essentials that, from my point of view, are worth the investment. I could not live without these 10 items!
1. Balanced Body Foam Roller – A roller that won’t turn “lumpy!” Conventional rollers are made of packing foam, which can shrink and distort after just a few months. The Balanced Body Magic Roller is a high-performance, professional roller made of top-quality, closed-cell foam, so it holds its round shape and comfort soft feel. The non-skid, “grippy” surface prevents sliding, improving the accuracy of movement. I love using my roller to roll out my spine and legs while I watch tv or play on the floor with my son. Great release of all the toxins in my muscles! Sold at The Pilates Barre – $50
2. BeautyBlender Sponge – Now you can look like a movie star without the pricey services of a major make up artist. This sponge is the ultimate make up sponge applicator. Invented by top Hollywood make up artist Rea Ann Silva, Beautyblender has been created to leave you with a professional finish and a flawless complexion. So forget your fingers or sharp-edged triangular sponges, these application methods waste make up and can leave visible streaks. I’ve tried so many pricey foundation brushes and I felt like everything just smeared my foundation until I found this! I also love how easy you can clean it…a little baby shampoo and it’s like brand new. Sold at Sephora – $19.99
3. Avagard D – It’s the waterless hand antiseptic that feels like a moisturizer. Its unique rich emollient base feels smooth on hands, but doesn’t leave hands sticky. It is more moisturizing, results in less redness and less skin irritation with multiple daily uses than a leading hand sanitizer. With the profession I’m in, I couldn’t imagine not using this after I leave every single Dr. office! Yucky germs! Sold on eBay – $15
4. Chanel Stud Earrings – Perfect investment piece that can transition from day to night. Classic and timeless. I wear these with everything and everywhere. Sold at Saks Fifth Avenue – $350ish
5. Black lululemon Wunder Under Pants – Made from lulu’s signature four-way stretch Luon® fabric with a second-skin fit, they give me room to move and sweat. The Wunder Under is my go to pant style at lululemon Maryland Plaza, MO. Sold at lululemon – $92
6. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – A lightweight, creamy gel that creates an invisible barrier between skin and makeup to prime your face for color. This is the only primer I’ve felt is actually worth the money and keeps my face on all day! Sold at Sephora – $33
7. Vinylux Weekly Polish – Vinylux Weekly Polish and Weekly Top Coat are a system that is uniquely designed to work together. This is the only polish I have found that stays on chip-free for 5 – 7 days. It is NOT a gel! Available at most nail salons…just ask!
8. Ugg Cozy House Slipper – Cuddly and comfortable with a cable-knit charm. A lightweight EVA outsole delivers indoor/outdoor durability with the decadent feel that defines UGG® slippers. I love the coziness of the inside and the durability of the sole! Sold at Nordstrom – $130
9. Donna Karan Deodorant – Wrap your skin in the soft, luxurious scent of cashmere with a gentle, effective deodorant and antiperspirant by Donna Karan that’s infused with her beloved Cashmere Mist scent. The advanced formula controls wetness and perspiration while keeping you feeling dry and smelling fresh all day long. Best deodorant ever!! Sold at Sephora or Nordstrom – $24
10. Stemless Wine Glasses – A Must! I have nothing else to say….I like my wine. Sold at TJ Maxx or Home Goods – $24